A. Consolidated Permit Option. The applicant may elect to consolidate two or more development related permits for one project action and submit the applications simultaneously. The following conditions apply to all applications filed in a consolidated permit option:
1. applications shall be reviewed concurrently;
2. applications shall be processed within the time limits as set forth in Chapter 18.100 PCC, Time Period for Final Decision;
3. applications shall be subject to the public notice method and type as determined by the applicable permit categories;
4. methods of notice must include all project permits being reviewed through the consolidated permit option; and
5. application review type shall be based upon the permit categories set forth in the applicable development regulation.
B. Individual Permit Option. The applicant may elect to individually submit applications. Each application will be processed within the time limits as set forth in Chapter 18.100 PCC, Time Period for Final Decision.